Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Fz8N project

Hey Guys

I bought froggers bike as a project...got too much time on my hands and need to get them dirty

chasing some parts and hopefully some advice along the way

I will be returning it to completely stock to get over the pits and then who knows.

So, does anyone

a/ Have one of these bikes
    b/ Know anywhere that might be likely to have a wreck for me to pick parts
    c/ have any other advice other than to not bother

Cheers Chaps!

Hey, I've got a full FZ1 stock exhaust and exup valve thingo if you need to for the pits. I assume the parts are interchangeable between the FZ1 and the FZ8??

Comment

Hey! Im not sure - I'll do some research, Cheers for the offer

Comment

slight differences in the fz1 and fz8 but could possibly make it work. fz8 doesnt use an exup valve and has a cat which i cut off. hope u can give her a new life after i stupidly modified her lol.

Comment

hey so Im at the stage of bolting on the bits I've purchased and I'm at the exhaust, I bought a stock muffler locally but after grinding off the welded after market jobbie I can see it will never fit in a blue moon.

Looks like I'm up for a complete after market system - now the question is, how will I go when I take it over the pits?

Comment

Hey, I think we went over this but I've got a full FZ1 stock system. Will it fit?

Even if ya just wanna use it for the pits

Comment

hey yeah we did but its different afaik and would need to be modified which I don't have the tools to do - cheers anyway!

Comment

How do people....I'm currently looking for a set of handlebars to suit the above-mentioned. Also a front master cylinder assembly...any help would be very much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                  How do people....I'm currently looking for a set of handlebars to suit the above-mentioned. Also a front master cylinder assembly...any help would be very much appreciated
                  7/8 or fatbar?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                  Rest in Peace
                  Brother Ryad

Comment

stock? 7/8?

Comment

probably the last question I will ask here will aftermarket levers be an issue? everything else I've returned to stock

Comment

Working...
                      X