No announcement yet.

2005 Suzuki gsx750f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not really up to speed with modern technology.
    Last edited by llbuono; 19-12-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure I seen that bike around lately, Will keep and eye out for ya now!

Comment

Originally posted by MASSEY View Post
        Pretty sure I seen that bike around lately, Will keep and eye out for ya now!
        Yes i have been down your way bunbury that is ,i have a lot of old mate's there and i also ride all my old roads just to practice ,still got away to go to i get back to how i used to ride lol.

Pm me if you want to go for a ride camera free roads are good up there i just won't speed here and if i did i would go to bed expecting to hear a copper using the front door key if you know what i mean.

The other thing is i can get to bunbury from baldivis quicker than i can get from baldivis to gigegannup ,where i sometimes ride.
        Last edited by llbuono; 04-01-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

How's the rebuild goin' mate?
          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
            How's the rebuild goin' mate?
            Well i am still riding it at the moment, i am also collecting parts just a handfull really and i have paid a third of what i paid for the bike, the bike has a few issues worn cam chain and the fact it won't rev past 7000 rpm , the seat is hard and has a few cracks, the plastics need repairing the list goes on, i really want to rebuild it but i seen an immaculate 2006 one in mundaring for $2700.00 the other day and the way it is looking it will cost more than that to get mine up to that standard.

The sum's are not adding up as it is not a 1100 katana which would be worth spending money on, maybe i will just ride it as it is, and buy that 2018 gsxr1000r i rode one the other day and i was impressed.

You know gsx i should have started riding straight away after i wrote my 1100r off nearly 30 years ago, i had a go riding moto cross bike's after that but nothing is as good as riding a big road bike i ride it every day and must have put close to 25,000 kays on it in five months, i really just can't stay off it and i go all over the place with it.
            Last edited by llbuono; 13-01-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

All over the place is correct.

How do I put this cunt on ignore?

It’s worth the ban.
              Last edited by sporti; 14-01-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X