project evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project evil

... aka "Project Impending Doom" and "Project Moneypit", etc.

Step 1.

Step 2, obtain the RGV is happening tomorrow

Current plan is track/street hooliganism build, at some point down the track going for the TYGA fairing kit, as per the following:

Last edited by thro; 01-03-2008, 10:15 PM.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Originally posted by thro View Post
    ... obtain the RGV is happening tomorrow
    Cool .. Looking forward to some pic's, what year?

Comment

Pretty sure its a 96?
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

the way to go..... there can never be enough 2 stroke hooliganism.....

Comment

OK, so this is what we have to start with, some may recognise the bike

First thing to do is to get the girl started, hasn't been run for a few months apparently... then to dis-assemble, replace broken bits, etc

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
            some may recognise the bike
            Yeah, I think I recognise it, considering I was 5m off it's tail when it decided to go flipping off the track at turn 1

The plan looks good thro, I'm looking forward to seeing it with that Tyga kit on
            FTP

Comment

yeah baby yeah! I salute you fellow brother of the ning ning
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Are you gonna stick with the headlight in the TYGA kit? Personally id change it, but other than that it looks shit hot! And you got a good starting point with the pipes on that thing. Am i hearing DC gear too? Or u thinking of goin the BBK way?
                I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

haha nice one thro, be good to see what you can make of the wee two stroke beastie
                  In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

BBK / DC? Haven't gotten that far yet, i gather they're parts suppliers?

Will likely stick with the tyga headlight, not that big on the look if it either, but I think it will look alright with a decent colour scheme.

Doesn't look like it will put out a heap of light, but riding out in the country at night isn't what the bike will be doing anyway

Comment

Lol, DC is Dave Cooper Racing, and BBK just stands for Big Bore Kit. Come on man ur a IT geek u should be able to decipher acronyms. I dont know if you been show the light yet, so ill give you some assistance.

The Tuning Works

Now go and burn a hole in ur wallet
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Ah yeah i remember now, knew you could get DC power valves, etc.

BBK = no no... staying 250cc for reliability purposes.

If i can't get "enough" power out of 250cc I'll swap motors, but I think it will be plenty

Comment

iirc DC workshop got shut down. but i would look into the rgv forum.

Comment

hey yeah i know that bike, last time was in the dirt at turn one....

looks like a great build thro, enjoy it mate
                            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Well, got it started

Battery on charge, pull plugs out and give them a bit of a clean, and literally, first kick...

Comment

Working...
                              X