No announcement yet.

project evil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, i need some "Desmo killer" stickers or something.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

• Originally posted by thro View Post
      Also, i need some "Desmo killer" stickers or something.
      A little jim silhouette

I'm glad it's been returned to former glory!
      Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

• Pity there isn’t a heap more grass at turn 1. I could get a Jim’s mowing sticker.
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

• From when the forum was down....

https://youtu.be/sPbaiXsw-Io

Comment

• That runs real nice from the vid. I hope your comment on post 436 wasn't too nasty.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
              That runs real nice from the vid. I hope your comment on post 436 wasn't too nasty.
              Ahaha... the comment was more to do with when Desmo binned this bike at turn 1 in 2007-2008 ish....

Comment

• Ya, got it. Hence Jim's mowing...
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• that runs real nice doesn't it!, nice little rasp from the arrows in the midrange too :-)
                  I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    that runs real nice doesn't it!, nice little rasp from the arrows in the midrange too :-)
                    Yeah cheers it runs pretty nicely

The rear shock is pretty fucked though, can probably hear it bouncing all over the place under power in the vid... next on the upgrade list i guess...

Comment

Working...
                    X