1989 suzuki GSXR 250 SP project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 suzuki GSXR 250 SP project

just bought one, good condition with 18,500 kms on the clock. I'll bring it home in the next few days. anyone have any experience or tips with the jap 250 4 cylinder and the 250 bandit, katana and across bikes that are related is much appreciated. .I hope to have her fully restored in the next 12 months to original condition

Following with interest.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Well first day at home with the bike and considering its 30 years old and sat for ages it in remarkably good condition. Ill vapour blast all the steel sub frames and the carbs and engine, radiator etc. Stainless fasteners etc. Cant wait to get stuck in once im on a months holidays in early july. Here she is after a quick wash and undressed. Talk about light. Im sure it weighs less than my old old zzr 250

Comment

Comment

Side on

Comment

Love the twin round headlights

Comment

servers a bit buggy . Looking forwardxto hearing about other peoples suzuki 250 4 cyl experiences. Joined 250cc forum to bit up some hints and tips toi :-)

Comment

Apparently im not authirised to upload attachments evenbthough i clearly have been. More pics to follow once forum behaves itself

Comment

R160 - you may need to host the images somewhere like imgur & post a link to them in the thread. PSB stopped hosting images a long time ago due to space requirements/restraints.

Comment

Oh cool! I love the look of those and they are very rarely seen in Australia, let alone Perth.

Is this the one that was on gumtree as a project bike? I was eyeing it off myself as well at one point.
                    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Not sure turbo. I saw this on facebook marketplace. A guy from Rockinghambought the contents to a abandoned storage unit and this was in it, its in pretty good nick considering its 30 yrs old. it has 18,000 kms on the clock. I scored it for $800 :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X