another baby superbike / 1992 ZXR Kawasaki 250. Now For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another baby superbike / 1992 ZXR Kawasaki 250. Now For Sale

picked up a baby zxr 250 last week off gumtree, 28,000kms on the clock, needs a lot of TLC but doable. came with a black tyga zx10r style bodykit. anyone have any spare parts for these of know of any wreckers with them in WA?
    looks similar to this
    Last edited by R160; 31-07-2019, 07:12 PM.

Maddington Motorcycle Wreckers might be able to help...Mark has plenty of older stuff in his shop, where most of the others are culling parts over 10 years old.
    These are a great little bike, Baby-Blade-Killers, but there's nowhere near enough of them around...please keep this thread going with updates. I have a massive soft-spot for these little screamers.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

had one of these little beauties as my first ever bike, was awesome fun learning to ride on it. the zx10 body kit looks pretty flash!
      In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Ive decided to part with the zxr to fund the gsxr 250 resto. The zxr will need a fair bit of work but its all doable. It comes with a carbon fibre exhaust. See the for sale sectiob for a listing

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X