No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

---

Flash? I thought they were animated gifs.. maybe just compose an animated gif in real low resolution/size
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

I found my gif on some animated gif site. Want to do something more original. But yeah, whenever I get an image, resize it, change the format to jpeg and reduce the coulour depth it looks crap. :cry:

Comment

Email me the full size pic and I will shrunk it 4 u

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I like vueprint pro, a shareware program freely available on the net from
          http://www.hamrick.com/files/vuesca76.exe

Then you load the pic you want to resize and then select "resize" from the files menu.

Then adjust the size/width to the avatar specs (8x6 i think??) and adjust the resolution until you like the size.

Just try is the best way.

Comment

Vuescan

----

Comment

Re: Avatars

Can anyone tell me how to get a flash avatar like all those other flash gits? Everytime I try to squish a pic its still way too big with killobites. And Campo no I dont want a mac.
              Now c'mon, there's nothing wrong with a mac, can't knock it if ya haven't tried it yet!

Comment

Size only matters when you upload your pic to the psb website. Upload your pic to your own webspace and just link it.

Comment

Magenta Tiger,

Sorry mate I mislead you

try

http://www.hamrick.com/files/vuepro80.exe

This program is VuePrint Pro as opposed to Vuescan.

When you're quoted to put in a serial number try : 6052660.

Comment

bloody computers

---

Comment

Re: Avatars

Can anyone tell me how to get a flash avatar like all those other flash gits? Everytime I try to squish a pic its still way too big with killobites. And Campo no I dont want a mac.
                      I thought the admins gave out the avatars - at least, they gave me mine ;-)

As for the photo I just shrank it and added it. Quality is non-exixtant if you try to blow it back up but it's okay at stamp size.
                      Be safe,
                      Larry

Comment

just testin the new avatar and seeing if it worked for me

Comment

Working...
                        X