Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perth mechanics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Perth mechanics

    G'day guys
    New to this forum.....

    Just wondering where to take my 99 r1, has just started with the 2nd gear problem!!
    Wanting to get my gears undercut, and while motor is out of bike want to get my pistons, valves and bearing checked out as she has 48k on her!!

    Got a Mate that can undercut my gears back over east for a good price, but If I can get it done over here for a good price that would be good not having to send them over... But if I send them over I still want someone over here to check out the rest and give it a refresh if need be....


    Any info would be tops..
    Cheers

  • #2
    Neil Anderson - Proflo - Kewdale - 0410654954

    Comment


    • #3
      Cheers mate

      Comment


      • #4
        Gavin at GD engineering seems to get heaps of good feed back look him up and PM.

        MM

        Comment


        • #5
          Does anyone know one that works down south, regional way?

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm sure they'd all work down south given the opportunity....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
              Does anyone know one that works down south, regional way?
              how far down?
              the ducati guy in bunbury seems to be a popular block
              do you think i lack self discipline

              Comment


              • #8
                +1 Proflow Neil Anderson. One dedicated dude.
                sigpicSome days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

                Comment


                • #9
                  48K is nothing BTW if ya want, get a leak down and compression test
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hoobie View Post
                    +1 Proflow Neil Anderson. One dedicated dude.
                    And another +1 for Neil from me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post
                      Gavin at GD engineering seems to get heaps of good feed back look him up and PM.

                      MM
                      +1

                      Gav did the gearbox on my '99 R1 and it's been perfect since.
                      Feels good man.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        derek ball is an r1 gearbox guru ,his numbers around here someware.........

                        plenty of choices for you !


                        Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

                        insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

                        dianella 93703770

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by potato View Post
                          derek ball is an r1 gearbox guru ,his numbers around here someware.........

                          plenty of choices for you !
                          Derek Ball 0438 926 511
                          User contains traces of nuts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Does anyone have any good Ducati mechanics they can point me to?

                            I have been told about the guys in Bunbury but who is the best local to Perth?

                            I will likely use Frasers for now to keep the warranty book checked but if I was looking for someone to fit an exhaust, retune or change an ECU who has the goods?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jimmy Go Slow View Post
                              Does anyone have any good Ducati mechanics they can point me to?

                              I have been told about the guys in Bunbury but who is the best local to Perth?

                              I will likely use Frasers for now to keep the warranty book checked but if I was looking for someone to fit an exhaust, retune or change an ECU who has the goods?
                              I thought the point of buying a Ducati was that after owning it for a year you ended up with a mechanics degree. Or at minimum an auto electrical degree
                              User contains traces of nuts.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X