Ninja250 fairings on zzr250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja250 fairings on zzr250?

Can it be done? I'm looking at a new fairing kit for my zzr250, would be awesome if i could make it look like the new ninja250's. Don't mind if it will need slight modifications.. Would probably be the start of a project if I could do it

It would require more than just slight modifications. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it might work out cheaper and easier to trade in your bike for a ninja250 instead.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Can be done fairly easily with the correct cardboard.

Comment

Conflicting opinions! Have you done it before Maxo? Are u dead certain it will fit with some massaging?

Comment

If you define massaging as changing your frame to a ninja250 frame, the fairings should then just bolt up.
          Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Pitty I can't do that..

Comment

frames are to different , it would look a bit weird imo. u might be able to custom fit the tail and subframe .

Comment

im with bar fridge. its only a 2fiddy and u probs wont have it for very long. i personally wouldn't go through that much effort...
                Yes officer, I did see the speed limit sign. I just didn't see YOU!

Comment

dont do it, wait for the upg, learn to ride better rather than look better imo.

once u upg its gonna look good so yeh

Comment

Number 8 fencing wire
                    Is there nothing it carnt do ???
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

u know if u were realy keen and had the time u could do a full undertail exhaust and new headlights as well as dual front brakes. its been done but the guy that did it has skills.

ZZR Group International - View topic - Mode my ZZR's bodywork.

go through that and look at wat he manages to do.

if u want a quick mod get some cbr1000 mirrors and they will go straight on and look less shit then the stock ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X