LED indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED indicators

Anyone know where in Perth to buy LED indicators?? I have a hyosung gt250r but im sure there are universal ones. I want them now rather then buy from ebay.

Rated-R-Parts

got my flush mounts and rear led turn signals from him. it is an ebay shop, but local so get it the day after its posted. Not sure if he offers pick up.
    "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
      Rated-R-Parts

got my flush mounts and rear led turn signals from him. it is an ebay shop, but local so get it the day after its posted. Not sure if he offers pick up.
      Guys name is Steve, he doesn't mind pick-ups usually, in Yokine

Comment

removed
        Last edited by Paraletic; 29-04-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

The general consensus is usually quite positive. It's also considered good etiquette to give the vendor the right of reply if you've an issue before dogging him on the inter webs. I'm guessing in this case you didnt bother, as ANY issue (and there haven't been many) I've had with the shit loads of gear I've purchased from Steve have been dealt with swiftly and without question.
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Never had a problem with Rated R. I have bought heaps of kit. Only issue I had was my fault and he went out of his way to fix it. Support local.
            I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

I have never had a problem with his products. always fast and reliable customer service

and as said earlier you should at least give the vendor a chance to fix the issue
              "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

Agreed never had an issue with Steve,very helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                  The general consensus is usually quite positive. It's also considered good etiquette to give the vendor the right of reply if you've an issue before dogging him on the inter webs. I'm guessing in this case you didnt bother, as ANY issue (and there haven't been many) I've had with the shit loads of gear I've purchased from Steve have been dealt with swiftly and without question.
                  Unfortunatley you are wrong in this case, I had made contact with steve, he offered the best possible solution, and i declined (due to the situation i was in). some of the parts i ordered i used, some i didn't.

I did not intend to bag out rated-r parts, Nor claim poor customer service. maybe i just have high expectations, and prefer the strong glow of the incandescent bulb.

Comment

Working...
                  X