X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place to get brembo's

ok i wanna upgrade the brakes on my track bike and am looking at brembo's
    gonna do the lever and calipers

wheres best spot to get them and does anyone know if the do a cable clutch lever to suit the brake lever??

Ebay!!!!!

Comment

cant find them on there

Comment

Motomummy

Superbike Toy Store - Fast, Reliable Service and Great Prices

Comment

emails already sent to them awaiting response

Comment

If you intend to race, you can't actually upgrade the calipers as you won't comply with GCR's. You are able to upgrade the master cylinder though...... Just something to be aware of.
            Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

GCR's?

Excuse my ignorance but most dukes and the RC8R have brembos, yet they are still eligible to race?

Comment

Standard equipment though.

Comment

Cheers for that blk fzr I didn't think of that I'm still waiting for my GCRs to be sent to me as yes I will be racing

Comment

I wouldn't spend a cent if you don't have gcr's.

Also, what kind if bike are you prepping? If it's a zx10x then maybe the mastercylinder is worth doing, otherwise, why not get the suspension sorted first?
                    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Because I'm not having issues with suspension yet I'm having issues with fade/glazing pads hence the brake upgrade now..

I'm doing 63s now and gets a little hairy into turn 7 during a race, suspension will happen just not yet

Comment

Ducati, I crap you not work out what model Ducati has the bits you need and go buy them OEM.
                        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhead View Post
                          ........... I'm having issues with fade/glazing pads.....
                          Assume you've tried different pads before lashing out on calipers??
                          Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Yep tried carbone Lorraine , bendix, and now on to EBC HHs , all race compound pads but same prob with all so next thing is master cylinder

Comment

I have the Brembo RCS on my zx6rr, excellent piece o kit, tho my bike is supersport not superbike.

If you're just running clubman with no intention of moving to Superbike then almost anything goes, if looking to move to Superbike then GCR 15.6.0.9 (g) allows for non OEM replacement of the m/c.

GCR's can be downloaded from the MA website: Motorcycling Australia: General Competition Rules
                              .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Working...
                              X