just intalled new rear sets BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just intalled new rear sets BUT

i cant seem to find where the return spring on the brake lever goes there are no hooks or nothing

and help from ppl who have bumped into the same issue would be awesome cheers

Yeah, generally you actually need to put some content into a post to get the desired outcome.
    Perhaps the bike and make of rearsets might be a good start.
    Or some pictures, a link to a downloadable manual of the rearsets, whatever.
    Perhaps if you put a bit of effort in, you might get something useful back.

Comment

there is a graves kit spring that goes on the master cylinder actuator. it is easy to install and cheap. They used to cost $19 US
      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

I just got one of these: M10 x 1.25 Banjo Brake Light Switch GSXR CBR R1 R6 ZX14 | eBay - theres two thread sizes though, so double check that.

Just replace the banjo bolt for the rear brake with this and splice the wires to the brake light, pretty simple to do. Be sure to bleed the brakes properly afterwards though.
        I tried being reasonable.
        I didn't like it.

Comment

Bingo to shv I reckon

Some rearsets don't use the spring. Need to change to banjo bolt which can also be brought from rated r

Comment

The brake light spring isn't an issue since it's a trackbike . It's the big return spring to keep the lever off the master cylinder it seems to return ok bit I figured it's mention to have a spring to lift it up

What's wrong Desmo seems your BF stole your handbag full of tampons again even after your less helpful post in my minimal info thread people still took the time to help so bugger off grumpy guts

Comment

and 12 seconds of google gives you exactly what you need.

Graves Motorsports Sport Bike Rear Brake Return Spring
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

thanks heaps arwon just tried to order just waiting on shipping quote

Comment

Working...
                X