Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazzaz USA Dealers Banned from Sending Direct to Australia

Copied from the Motomummy website:

Due to Bazzaz's policies, their products may only be shipped to a United States address. We cannot ship their products outside of the United States.

Who do reckon might be behind this? I'm thinking of a name that's sounds a bit like Fat Alladin.

This behaviour really gets to me ... they all want a free market as long as it suits them.

My understanding is that Bazzaz Performance products are imported into Oz by Bike Gear Warehouse (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Their prices are close to double compared to Motomummy, Superbike Toy Store, Sport Bike Track Gear and so on.

Make sure you shop around before buying anything from BGW as they always seem expensive.
    I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
    2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

What do bazzaz make?

Comment

use shipito.com

i used shipito to get my dynojet stuff from the US when the local distributor was being a cock.
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Agreed. Matt mladin is a dick.

None of the dealers like him because he sells to the public, now he doesn't like the yanky shops because we can buy direct from them...

Ironic?

Now I've not done it myself, but apparenty using a shipping agent is all easily enough done, and certainly cost effective.
        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
          What do bazzaz make?
          Similiar to a Power commander
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
            What do bazzaz make?
            Bazzaz.net

Comment

Similar to a power commander but well ahead in features and tech. Self tuning, injection and ignition, all sorts of good shit ages before dynojet gasped into "almost caught up" second place with the PCV.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Does the bazzaz site have an email? Can't find it on the iPhone.

I would like up send something along the lines of
                Hi there
                Have been in touch with somebody down here in Australia whom mentioned we can no longer order you products from the states. I understand that you have an Australian distributor, but prices are hardly competitive.

Why is that? Our Aussie dollar is basicly on parody. Is it the supplier or bazzaz directly making more money on the product by selling from within australia? For you to empose a ban on us suppliers shipping to aus, I'm guessing that you bazzaz make more money selling to matt mladin, the Australian importer, than your us dealers. Am I wrong to assume this, if not, how do you justify this.

My ears are awaiting a reasonable reply, I may have missed over some basic information but am happy to have it pointed out to me.

Regards.

Me

Comment

I think you mean parity.....

EDIT: and impose.

Comment

Also, American's are mostly retarded, so you probably want to change us to U.S. so they understand what you are talking about.
                    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                      Does the bazzaz site have an email? Can't find it on the iPhone.

I would like up send something along the lines of
                      Tracey de Martini [mailto:[email protected]]

Executive Assistant / Sales
                      15330 Fairfield Ranch Rd., Suite E
                      Chino Hills, CA 91709
                      P - 909.597.8300 x-24
                      F - 909.597.5580

www.Bazzaz.net

Comment

I've sent an email to Sport Bike Track Gear asking them if Bazzaz have put the brakes on them as well.

I think BGW here in Australia are trying to screw us.

Comment

I buy a lot of basketball shoes from the US, I noticed the other day that one particular style was not available for overseas shipping.
                          -

Comment

A lot of brands that have have deals with Australian Importers dont allow US counterparts to ship to Australia, this is nothing new.

Just get round it with shipto.
                            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Grammar'ed up and sent on it's way.

I doubt I'll ever get a reply though.

Comment

Working...
                              X