Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowering of rear springs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lowering of rear springs

    Does any one know a place that will disassemble and re build the rear springs? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  • #2
    You want to lower your bike?
    Don't, it'll screw up the handling, get your seat reshaped.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Desmo View Post
      You want to lower your bike?
      Don't, it'll screw up the handling, get your seat reshaped.
      Had the seat modified, need the springs cut down.

      Comment


      • #4
        Can you get one foot on the ground?

        Comment


        • #5
          adjusted rear suspension as low as it goes?

          what bike is this and how tall is the rider?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FEARLEZ5 View Post
            adjusted rear suspension as low as it goes?

            what bike is this and how tall is the rider?
            2010 Rocket 3 roadster, not to adjust as low as it can go, want to drop 2inches from the springs, would like to know a good place to take the icon springs to, to be adjusted.

            Comment


            • #7
              According to the specs it only has 105mm of rear suspension travel...

              You are going to halving that...

              You are also going to have to lower the front the same ammount...

              Hows the ground clearance going to be after that?

              Comment


              • #8
                You've got an angle grinder, right?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  According to the specs it only has 105mm of rear suspension travel...

                  You are going to halving that...

                  You are also going to have to lower the front the same ammount...

                  Hows the ground clearance going to be after that?
                  Good, he has checked it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey, it's your bike.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X