Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Rego - Historic Rego

Hi All.
    I am considering putting my Kat on club rego.
    I have a couple of cars on club rego so know what's involved, but they won't do my bike.
    Does anyone know if there are any bike clubs that do club rego please.
    Cheers
    Seth.
    LET’S BE STRAIGHT HERE, GENTLEFOLK. AT THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN’S RIDE (DGR), WE RIDE FOR A PURPOSE.
    Our focus is on gentlemen who have been dealt a tough hand in life. In particular, we raise funds for research into prostate cancer as part of our mission to support men’s health.

With your support, DGR is aiming to raise $5 Million USD this year to assist in finding a cure for a disease that kills 1300 men a day worldwide.

Donations via: www.gentlemansride.com/fundraiser/canam

The Ducati club DOCWA can do club rego's I assume the Indian Harley club in Bunbury can, and vintage and veteran motorcycle club, the Historic racing motorcycle club may be able to to but I'm not 100% on that.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Thanks Nero
      LET’S BE STRAIGHT HERE, GENTLEFOLK. AT THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN’S RIDE (DGR), WE RIDE FOR A PURPOSE.
      Our focus is on gentlemen who have been dealt a tough hand in life. In particular, we raise funds for research into prostate cancer as part of our mission to support men’s health.

With your support, DGR is aiming to raise $5 Million USD this year to assist in finding a cure for a disease that kills 1300 men a day worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero Diablo View Post
        The Ducati club DOCWA can do club rego's I assume the Indian Harley club in Bunbury can, and vintage and veteran motorcycle club, the Historic racing motorcycle club may be able to to but I'm not 100% on that.
        Historic Competition Motorcycle Club can and so can the Vintage Motorcycle Club.

Comment

Thanks Veefore

Comment

Hi Guys
            Well, I've added to the collection (with an XN85D) so now must seriously look at club rego options.
            Does anyone here have any personal experience with:
            Historic Competition Motorcycle Club can and the Vintage Motorcycle Club
            Both offer club rego ability and whilst HCMC may be centered around racing that may not be their be all and end all.
            Just wondering if anyone has any input on the two; pro's/con's, atmosphere, experiences.....etc ???
            Cheers
            Seth

Comment

Working...
            X