Replacement indicators for ZX6R 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement indicators for ZX6R 2001

Had an accident with a cage while splitting. She didnt check her mirrors and just turned, luckily it only scraped my left side a bit but it took my left indicator right off and smashed it to pieces... Im now left with 2 wires hanging from a hole. Was wondering if any1 knew any aftermarket indicators to replace my smashed indicator and where to buy it from? Its a ZX6R 01. I also want to learn how to put on aftermarket indicators so a lil guide on how to do it would be good too.

maybe these?

they are local as well so fast delivery. easy to install, just disconnect old one, take out and slip these ones in, will require crimping of connecters. thats not hard though
    "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

I got some cheapy ones form Ebay to replace my broken aftermarkets ones for exactly the same reason. Doddle to fit. OEM ones out, connect colour coded wires to OEM wires, Aftermarket ones in. Some LED indicators need a resistor to make them flash at a normal speed, other have it built in; so if you fit them and the flash speed gives you epilepsy you have the former.
      sigpicSome days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Comment

My issue is that the ones i buy, will they fit? or is there someway to make it fit? like a adapter or something? pretty sure u cant just buy any old aftermarket indicator , wire up the 2 wires and be perfect slip on.

Comment

the ones i linked above come with a 'spacer plate' to center them in the gap. but yeah you can get much nicer looking ones that will fit like stock
          "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

Working...
          X