Engine removal cost??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine removal cost??

Hi Guys, I need some recommendation for who and how much to take engine out and later refit from my CBR954? Any mechanics out there keen?

Just do it yourself.

Its not that hard. My bro and I took out a Spada engine being mechanical noobs. Just left all the cables on carbs and pulled everything off the unit still connected to wiring.

It was pretty easy in the end. Just take lots of photos
    Wes

Comment

^WHS
      Get a workshop manual and you'll be right.
      All it takes is time, which costs nothing if you do it yourself, or ~$120p/h (?) if you pay a shop to do it.
      Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Call Gavin Carlini (Mobile Motorcycle Medic - 0417 945 557), he's familiar with Honda's, would come to you, and could probably give you a cost over the phone......
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
          Call Gavin Carlini (Mobile Motorcycle Medic - 0417 945 557), he's familiar with Honda's, would come to you, and could probably give you a cost over the phone......
          And he's a fucking champ.

Comment

Thanx guys, I could do it myself, but time is something I dont have spare. I will call Gav.

Comment

It should only take about 2 or 3 hours at the most...
              If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post

he's the man. +1

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

+1 on gav

Comment

Working...
                  X