nice... i like ya logic

Leave a comment:

• goof
    replied
    Re: Contact?

there ya go goof...

Welcome aboard buddy  
    Thanks.

(After being a die hard 'streetbiker' in England in the late 80's (GS550 mainly) I've had a 15 year absence and am now getting back in to it. 'Goof' = 600F as on the side of the battered old bike I've just bought.)

Leave a comment:

• CAD
    replied
    Re: Contact?

The image in the original post is broken. What's the company name/contact info?
    Cheers
    there ya go goof...

Welcome aboard buddy

Leave a comment:

• goof
    replied
    Contact?

The image in the original post is broken. What's the company name/contact info?
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• BMaN
    replied
    That would have been Leroy, Hewie.

Leave a comment:

• CAD
    replied
    nah Hewie

Leave a comment:

• Hewie
    replied
    was that the dude that was in causeway last week with marrken and zipdrive ?

Leave a comment:

• CAD
    started a topic Need some Paint or Panel work done?

Need some Paint or Panel work done?

Guys,
    Thought id drop a plug for one of the dudes at work who's trying to start his own busniess up. He's a Spraypainter by trade with over 15 years in the business. He's a Rev head at heart and knows what its like to own a beautiful peice of machinery as he has owned, built ,raced and painted his very own drag car for a bit of motorplex fun
    Ive heard nuttin but praise about Tony (and not all from him) that he does an excellent job and can help in all areas.
    So if yer looking for that custom panel/paint job done on your car/bike or boat, why not drop him a line and see what he can do for ya!

tell him Pethextreme sent ya!
Working...
X