Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power commander V Mapping

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Power commander V Mapping

    Hi all, can someone please help me with some maps for my 2010 R1. I installed one from the PC website, but it's rich as. I have Yoshi pipes, and a K&N filter fitted. Willing to pay for it(within reason)
    Thanks all.

  • #2
    try a european map, they tend to be not as rich but really u need to get it dyno tuned for best results
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

    Comment


    • #3
      Chain Reaction motorcycles in welshpool
      Originally posted by Canada
      Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks guys, I was at the show yesterday and got a good price from Full Throttle. I'll get her booked in soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just because I'm nice...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by E.T. View Post
            Hi all, can someone please help me with some maps for my 2010 R1. I installed one from the PC website, but it's rich as. I have Yoshi pipes, and a K&N filter fitted. Willing to pay for it(within reason)
            Thanks all.
            Have you tried the other european maps? Also from dynojet off the r1 forum when you get a map you like change 0-15% throttle and 0-6000rpm to zero because of the C02 sensor (closed loop).

            PCV Flat spot, suggestions needed please. - Page 10 : Yamaha R1 Forum
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
              Have you tried the other european maps? Also from dynojet off the r1 forum when you get a map you like change 0-15% throttle and 0-6000rpm to zero because of the C02 sensor (closed loop).

              PCV Flat spot, suggestions needed please. - Page 10 : Yamaha R1 Forum
              Halo_2 Have you tried what the DynoJet guy on that thread has said to do in the closed loop area?

              He claims... "This will work even better for you. Gives a bit better throttle response when in closed loop."



              And if so, did you feel any noticeable improvement?
              ___________
              YNWA JFT96

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Griffo17 View Post
                Halo_2 Have you tried what the DynoJet guy on that thread has said to do in the closed loop area?

                He claims... "This will work even better for you. Gives a bit better throttle response when in closed loop."



                And if so, did you feel any noticeable improvement?
                I've always had mine zeroed in this area
                "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

                Comment

                Working...
                X