Power commander V Mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power commander V Mapping

Hi all, can someone please help me with some maps for my 2010 R1. I installed one from the PC website, but it's rich as. I have Yoshi pipes, and a K&N filter fitted. Willing to pay for it(within reason)
    Thanks all.

try a european map, they tend to be not as rich but really u need to get it dyno tuned for best results
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Chain Reaction motorcycles in welshpool
      Originally posted by Canada
      Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Thanks guys, I was at the show yesterday and got a good price from Full Throttle. I'll get her booked in soon.

Comment

Just because I'm nice...

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...sports-133438/

Comment

Originally posted by E.T. View Post
            Hi all, can someone please help me with some maps for my 2010 R1. I installed one from the PC website, but it's rich as. I have Yoshi pipes, and a K&N filter fitted. Willing to pay for it(within reason)
            Thanks all.
            Have you tried the other european maps? Also from dynojet off the r1 forum when you get a map you like change 0-15% throttle and 0-6000rpm to zero because of the C02 sensor (closed loop).

PCV Flat spot, suggestions needed please. - Page 10 : Yamaha R1 Forum
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
              Have you tried the other european maps? Also from dynojet off the r1 forum when you get a map you like change 0-15% throttle and 0-6000rpm to zero because of the C02 sensor (closed loop).

PCV Flat spot, suggestions needed please. - Page 10 : Yamaha R1 Forum
              Halo_2 Have you tried what the DynoJet guy on that thread has said to do in the closed loop area?

He claims... "This will work even better for you. Gives a bit better throttle response when in closed loop."

And if so, did you feel any noticeable improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by Griffo17 View Post
                Halo_2 Have you tried what the DynoJet guy on that thread has said to do in the closed loop area?

He claims... "This will work even better for you. Gives a bit better throttle response when in closed loop."

And if so, did you feel any noticeable improvement?
                I've always had mine zeroed in this area
                http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/attac...4&d=1300127939
                "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Working...
                X