Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connecting sat nav to battery, any conflict with HISS system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting sat nav to battery, any conflict with HISS system?

Hey,

I have a Garmin Zumo 400 from my previous bike and the wiring loom and docking station for it to charge on the bike when connected and riding.

My question is, my Blackbird has a H.I.S.S. system and I am wondering will it have to be re-programmed if I disconnect my battery?

Doing my best not to have any hassle before heading away to Margret River this weekend?

Sambo

Pretty sure every HISS type system everywhere on anything uses flash for the key codes - they should be plenty tolerant of power disconnects.

Regardless: you /do/ have the super special key, don't you?
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
      Pretty sure every HISS type system everywhere on anything uses flash for the key codes - they should be plenty tolerant of power disconnects.

Regardless: you /do/ have the super special key, don't you?
      Ya, I have the special key with the serial code stamped on the little plate in case it all goes pete thong! How do I input it should I have too? I dont have to go to Honda do I?

Comment

RTFM dude.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
        X