Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to pick up more hp from your ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to pick up more hp from your ride...

Here's another example - Streetfighter picking up 8.3 HP - Powered by Italy's SC-Project.

Join us on facebook here at: MOTOROAR*SC-PROJECT OCEANIA* ADVANCED MOTOGP EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY

By only bolting the exhaust on?

Or was it mapped?

Comment

No Rich, it wasn't mapped however an air fuel modifier (Memjet) unit was used, now replaced with the new and improved SC-Project AFM...

For further information on the SC-Project AFM please visit our website at: Motorcycle Exhaust Systems Perth

SC-Project.. available in Australia and New Zealand only from the Exclusive Oceania Partner: MOTOROAR

Have you liked our Facebook Page ?

Last edited by M.RoAR; 21-11-2013, 07:22 PM.

Join us on facebook here at: MOTOROAR*SC-PROJECT OCEANIA* ADVANCED MOTOGP EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY

Comment

so ummmmmm annudder 8 hosses when ya goin' like stink already? (read yes orificer i can't think up a reasonable excuse)... does it actually make a definable difference to the experience? or we tawkin' race timeages?
        faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

Hey Biffer and all you other PSBerS,

We are simply providing you guys with other high quality options now available on the market that you may not of previously heard of. SC-Project up until now have been very content with the market produced from the northern hemisphere in which they do incredibly well and now dominate Europe, however we thought the southern hemisphere could do with a few more quality options too.

SC-Project is catching on in a big way in Queensland, Victoria and NSW... however here in WA you guys seem to require a bit more convincing, which is cool because we are not going anywhere and you will eventually see their quality workmanship and hear their deep aggressive tone first hand and when you do, Motoroar will be here to serve you.

SC-Project only use the finest quality components and although in truth a lot of their competitors use a fibreglass base for their carbon fibre products, a practice which is being more widely exploited because it is a cheaper alternative and virtually undetectable, SC-Project refuse to follow this trend driven by their pride of 100% made in Italy. Ever wondered why some pipes never lasted as long as you thought they should?! Now you know.

Anyways.. as we were talking about options, let me know if you guys are interested in hearing about the newly released... SC-Project High Performance Air Filters.

Motoroar is dedicated to providing some of the finest products from Italy coupled with great service and if we can do anything for you, just let me know.

Comment

Interested. Can you put up an air/fuel graph?
            Also is it emissions and noise compliant.
            What about warranty? My stock exhaust has two years unlimited kays, What about yours?
            “When I'm good I'm good. When I'm bad I'm better" The Devil on my right shoulder an Angel on my left.

Comment

Originally posted by kennn View Post
              Interested. Can you put up an air/fuel graph?
              Also is it emissions and noise compliant.
              What about warranty? My stock exhaust has two years unlimited kays, What about yours?
              If you are that concerned about compliance, aftermarket modifications may not be for you.^_^
              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

I am interested in Quality and performance.
                I am not one of those dickheads that put a tin can on their bike to stroke there ego, piss off their neighbours and go slower.
                If you look at quality exhaust manufactures they offer increased performance, noise compliance and better economy.
                But that’s not for everyone is it^_^
                “When I'm good I'm good. When I'm bad I'm better" The Devil on my right shoulder an Angel on my left.

Comment

SC-Project offer an official 24 month guarantee on their entire range of exhaust systems.

Every SC-Project exhaust system kit has been designed to meet strict EU homologation laws in Europe for acoustic and polluting emissions which is obtained with the assistance of the removable DB Killer. The following rules to ride on road are observed:

Acoustic emission – Regulation 97/24/EC chapter 9 of Italian law (according EU homologation)

Polluting emission - Regulation 97/24/EC chapter 5 of Italian law (according EU homologation)

Each SC-Project system (except dedicated racing versions as labelled on our website) come complete with an EU certificate card, we make no secret however with the dB killer removed, SC-Project produce a highly aggressive, deep racing tone that may exceed these regulations with certain models.

Let's face the facts though, you don't have to be a dickhead to appreciate the many safety benefits of loud pipes, which is why some choose to remove the supplied baffle. Whilst we are not always seen by the random distracted driver playing with their phone or iPod, at least by having a loud pipe we can be heard. Also, noise regulations in Australia are somewhat more relaxed and unless you have provided a very good reason for the Police to pull you up, you certainly would not have anything to be anxious about. For those that are overly cautious and would like to ensure they are most definitely within the acoustic limits, keep your dB killer in.. simple.

If you would like to view our range to ensure we have a model to suit your ride, click on the Official Dealer link below, with further information also provided on the SC-Project AMF and the SC-Project High Performance Air Filters. 100% Made in Italy.

Thank you for your interest and I am always available on the number provided below.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                  X