Every workshop should have one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every workshop should have one!

Just seen these on line here in the US for $1995. There is an Oz distributor, be interesting to see what the mark up is. Looks like a really useful bit of kit.

Multiplaz. Welding, Cutting, Soldering, Brazing...
    [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

mmm very nice indeed

Comment

fuc yeah i want one, now, who wants to buy me one?
      NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

Next question, can it be turned into a flame thrower?
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Yep. I NEED one! But are they for hire only at $130 a month? I was thinking it would be great to get out of the hire trap from BOC but if this is a hire trap, then I'll stick with the gear I've already got.
          Advise from my Psychiatrist. "Life wasn't meant to be easy". Such a nice thought to wake up to every morning. The pills help though

Comment

You'll probably find that $130 a month is the minimum repayment on a 3 year finance deal.

Still, when I'm paying $185 for a G of oxygen and $19 a month for rental it wouldn't take long to pay itself off...
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Wouldnt mind trying it, suspect the welding capabilities may be a let down though but the plasma side might be good.
              Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

reading reviews on it make it seem like a "gasless TIG" that works really well.

Still, two grand...
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

ooooh this thing looks awesome! it's a little pricey but the fact you never have to buy or rent gas etc, and it's so small..no need to lug bottles.. me like.
                  In rod we trust.

Comment

use of a water-alcohol solution
                    So it runs on vodka?
                    "One for you, one for me, one for you...."
                    Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Working...
                    X