Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacho for 'tard

Hello PSB!

Im searching for an aftermarket tacho for my FS450 Husaberg. Anyone know where I can find a decent one in Perth?

I would rather support local but if I have no luck finding one ill ebay and wait until one arrives.

Thanks for looking!

Trailtech Vapour? not sure where you would find one in Perth though, but I have heard good things about them.

Comment

I've got a TinyTach on my DR. Around $50 on eBay, one wire wraps are spark plug lead, the other to a ground. Works well and much smaller footprint than a Vapor

Comment

Have a look through Trail Tech || Home page
        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

I like the look of the Trail Tech gear and have emailed them to see what would fit and work on my bike. Also seeing if there is a local supplier.

That TinyTach looks ok, how is the latency? eg, Is the RPM display crisp / fast?

Comment

Total motorcycles along Albany highway has the trailtech line
            huh?

Comment

supercheap do tachos also
              NEVER KNOWS BEST

Comment

Originally posted by s1mon View Post
                I like the look of the Trail Tech gear and have emailed them to see what would fit and work on my bike. Also seeing if there is a local supplier.

That TinyTach looks ok, how is the latency? eg, Is the RPM display crisp / fast?
                Yes it seems pretty spot on, display is large and crisp, updates every half second and gives a run hours reading when bike is off (see below, 74hrs). Only downside is it lacks a backlight and battery is non-replaceable (said to last 10 years though).

Zip tied mine on the handlebar crossbrace with some rubber tube as a temporary measure but works well there so it will probably stay

Comment

Working...
                X