Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automotive and Motorcycle Factory Software

I joined this excellent forum called mhhauto.com

They have a one off $USD10 joining fee and you have to send an email first to the "Webmaster" asking to join. The forum seems to have a bunch of experienced software Engineer types who've been able to unlock all sorts of things.

They have quite strict rules and police them which is good. For example your very first post must be an introduction telling others a bit about yourself and how you may be able to contribute. They're not keen on members just downloading heaps of stuff and then disappearing. They want us all to learn about the software we download and then help others. Most of it is pretty complicated with modern cars.

I've been able to download the full MB system with the key for "Developer Mode" which is reserved for the factory Engineers. It allows me to change things that the dealers don't even have access to.

You have to tread carefully and slowly because it's would be easy to stuff something up.

It's a bit secretive and some rules are very strict for obvious reasons.

It's well worth joining if you want software for your own diagnosis and modifications.
    Last edited by Scott52; 25-01-2014, 12:58 PM.
    I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
    2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

I'll just drop this here for the Ducati riders reading this:

JPDiag
    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

thankyou, this is a massive pool of knowledge.

Comment

Working...
      X