R6 Quickshifetr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R6 Quickshifetr

Im wanting to run a quick shifter set up on a R6 trackbike 2010 any suggestions on the brands , quality and install ease

I have a dynojet on the zx6 and it seems great, but on the other hand the missis has a bazzaz on her r6 track bike and that's great too, I can only comment on them ones but you can't go wrong with either I don't think, they are both much better then the one on my panigale.
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

HM or Annitori are good options as you don't need a PC. How much do you want to spend?
      RR VRT #100
      Sponsors Wanted.
      Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
      A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

price not a major factor within reason , reliability is

Comment

Annitori if u want a basic spark cut setup that u can run either normal or GP shift used same sensor as the HM. HM is used on a lot of BSBK and Moto3 bikes apparently and allows u to change rpm shift times and kill times.
          I have a Annitori on my R1 was super easy to install, was just over $300 with shift rod and has 3 buttons to set up very very easy.
          I did look at the dynojet given I have a pc3 it is a straight plug in job but I then have to plug into a computer to set it up. Plus the sensor is either push or pull not both so if u want to try GP shift or put sensor on another bike if u sell u may need to buy another sensor.
          As for riding I ride shortsteve gixxer 750 with a dyno jet shifter and found it a lot less jerky than mine at lower revs but up high the annitori felt a bit smoother.
          The annitori/HM is a spark cut as well rather than fuel meaning u can pop some massive flames and bangs on gear changes
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

thanks for the input all, I went with the annitori and finally got to try it on the track on Thursday and couldn't fault it so far , install was relatively easy and setup took 2 minutes

Comment

How much did it cost?

Comment

Cool thread... Been looking a little, and hadn't heard of annotori.

Cheers.
                The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

picked the shifter up from superbikesource.com.au $360 including the shift rod and r6 adaptor, delivered it within a couple of days

Comment

I have the Bazzaz QS on my R6, works awesome and is customize-able. Definitely recommended

Comment

Working...
                    X