Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woolich Racing

Hi,

Looking at tuning to suit air filter and exhaust, I've been looking at the Power Commander V vs Bazzaz ZFi then came across this option. Any thoughts out there on advantages / disadvantages?

Thanks

What option?

Comment

Denso USB Flashing Interface - Woolich Racing

Comment

I have just spent weeks looking into this very subject for my 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa. I decided on the Power Commander V

I think there is very little difference between the performance of the PCV and the Bazzaz for my bike, but the PCV was a little cheaper.

If i was buying for a newer bike or maybe a bike that runs a bit hot in summer (because you can change the temp the thermo fan kicks in) then maybe the ECU reflashing would be seriously considered.

I don't know if any of the dyno tuners in Perth have had much experience with Woolich Racing compared with the PCV.

I bought it through Motomummy and it arrived last Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          I have just spent weeks looking into this very subject for my 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa. I decided on the Power Commander V

I think there is very little difference between the performance of the PCV and the Bazzaz for my bike , but the PCV was a little cheaper.

If i was buying for a newer bike or maybe a bike that runs a bit hot in summer (because you can change the temp the thermo fan kicks in) then maybe the ECU reflashing would be seriously considered.

I don't know if any of the dyno tuners in Perth have had much experience with Woolich Racing compared with the PCV.

I bought it through Motomummy and it arrived last Friday.
          As Kevin says there is not many if any that play around with this stuff, apart from me it would appear.

Justin Woolich has some great products and has modeled his products around the ECU Editor program which is free but you need their's or Justin's data converter to make it work.

I have used a combination of Power Commander, Woolich & ECUE to tune my B-King.

If you research the ECUE stuff you'll find lots to play with and you don't require piggyback computers to do it!

The other issue is with the PC's is the fueling I believe is only changed to one set of Injectors not the two as per ECUE & Woolich gear, so if you are after BIG horsepower and tuning Infinitely go ECUE & Woolich.

I currently run Shifter & NOS control through ECUE program and fueling through PC.
          Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

Working...
          X