Custom Exhaust Manufacturers in Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Exhaust Manufacturers in Perth

Does anyone know if any custom exhaust manufacturers in perth??
    i have a 2013 GSX-R 1000 and want an underbody system like the Jardine or TaylorMade.
    Unfortunately Jardine don't make one for my bike and they said they probably won't anytime
    soon. I've also heard bad things about the TaylorMade systems. Apparently they fall apart
    after only six months.
    Ive looked at all the major exhaust brands but I don't want a can on the side of my bike. I
    hate it.
    If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Not an Exhaust Manufacturer as such, but somebody who can make or modify your system if that's what you're after?

He made my complete system in 316L Stainless from mandrel bends etc.

IMO looks sweet!

I'm on a different puter so I'll post up photo later if interested.
    Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

Yes please. Pictures would be excellent. And the guys details as well would awesome.

Comment

Check this out, saw on Gumtree the other day. Sounds like what your looking for.

Custom muffler - exhaust | Other Motorcycles & Scooters | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Malaga | 1039507748

Comment

Interested if you go ahead [MENTION=49784]Benzhornet85[/MENTION] always thought about one for my K2 GSXR 1000.

Comment

Speak to Anthony at Corse Motorcycles he has a contact for an exhaust builder that has just moved over from Italy.
            Apparently he does bespoke work.

Comment

Sorry I tried to upload photo's but failed.

PM me if you are still interested with what you want and I'll see what I can do.
              Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

Working...
              X