Sena Released SMH10 Firmware Version 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sena Released SMH10 Firmware Version 5.0

Thought I'd paste this broadcast for SENA SMH10 users whom dont get this spam

Sena Users,

Thank you for using Sena products.

We are pleased to announce the release of the version 5.0 firmware of the SMH10 with major enhancements in functions and features such as Universal Intercom and Advanced Noise Control™.

- Universal Intercom: You can have an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headsets using the Universal Intercom™ function.

- Advanced Noise Control™: It is equipped with wind noise suppression and intelligent Noise Gate in the intercom to limit the interference of wind noise and background noise while riding.

- Sidetone: If this feature is enabled, you can hear what you are speaking during an intercom conversation or a phone call.

You can upgrade your firmware using the new Device Manager v1.4.4 for Windows and v1.9.4 for Mac users.

Please be sure to register your product online in order to download the new Manager software, since free upgrade service is provided only to the registered users. For more details, please visit Sena web site at Sena Bluetooth….

Please download the Device Manager or firmware.
    - Click Here to Download

Please download the new user’s guide.
    - Click Here to Download

The firmware upgrade service is provided only to the registered users.
    - Register Now

Sena Technologies, Inc.
    [email protected]
    Sena Bluetooth…
    www.facebook.com/SenaBluetooth

Yep already been a couple of threads on it, was a happy surprise when I bought my SMH10D-11 twinset a couple of weeks ago and read the manual and it said the latest firmware allowed non Sena headsets to pair as I have an old Scala that may just work for the odd time I take my son out
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Sweet. Will download today
      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
      X