What did you do to your bike today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
    I've had two Ducs, never had an issue with sloppy throttles. Sounds to me like something that should have been sorted out by the shop you bought it from prior to delivery. Frasers?
    No its fly by wire system, ducati deliberately put 4mm slop in the tube housing so it act likes a cable setup.
    I have installed them taking off with no slop is great but rolling off I feel is shit with no slop.
    Sold them on ebay

The spacers themselves is a joke the guy selling them is making a fortune wouldn't cost more then $5 with a 3d plastic printer.
    His video is crock of shit too just helps with on/off throttle transitions nothing else.
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
      I've had two Ducs, never had an issue with sloppy throttles. Sounds to me like something that should have been sorted out by the shop you bought it from prior to delivery. Frasers?
      Yeah, bought through Frasers. I raised the throttle with their sales staff when I picked her up. They said it was normal and even justified the slack. Had a good 1-2mm of play.

It took me a few minutes in google to find a commerical spacer kit to fix it. Took about the same time to install it.

http://www.panigalespacers.com/

Comment

• making her feel special with flannelette

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
          making her feel special with flannelette
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Anyone got experience with the Healtech QSE (quickshifter easy)?

thinking of buying one for my Duke 390 as it seems the harnesses for them are cheap so if I do move it on in the next year or so I can keep the unit and just buy another cheap harness for whatever bike I get.
            Originally posted by boeman
            Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
            Originally posted by Chuck Steak
            Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

• some say the brake light on the motard is taking the piss

it probably is lol

Comment

• Off with old on with the new...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• The 916-998 and 748 Ducatis were the nicest looking ones.
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• I poured 19ltrs of fuel into a 18ltr tank.. My shed stinks of fuel now..

Comment

• New chain went on the Z800 over the weekend, so much difference. Sprockets are in OK shape, not amazing but I needed a cheap/fast (I'm time poor) solution to make it acceptable for now, it'll likely wear a fair bit faster as a consequence but I'll eat that for the $85 bucks it cost me. Bike has just shy of 45k kms and it all appeared to be original chain and sprockets...

Also without special tools, I just used an angle grinder w/cutting disc to remove the old chain (and cut the new one to length, I counted it about a dozen times before cutting) and went with the included clip master link for the new chain. Appears to be installed correctly and sturdy, hopefully it lasts, lots of mixed stories from people who prefer either clip or rivet link.

Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

• One of the new pistons and oversized valves to go with all the new SPS parts...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm just going to say this, Autosol metal life saver is brilliant! yet to even apply the polish the kit came with, just had a cheeky 10 minutes to apply some in the work carpark to test it out (still need to get into nooks and crannies and do it proper justice) but wow the results. Rub on, sit for a few mins water and a cloth to get it off and this is the result.

Comment

Working...
                          X