GSX650 Slip on Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX650 Slip on Exhaust

Bought myself a 2013 GSX650 back in June. Looking to replace the stock exhaust with something a little louder. Any suggestions as to what exhaust to look at and where to get it from?
    Thanks, Col

I know it's probably not ok but there are quite a few youtubes on the subject. Here is a youtube vid of the gsx650 without a silencer but by god it sounds nice
    I am looking at buying one of these bikes atm, well between unrestricted gsx650 or ninja 650.
    I bought a ebay jobbie delkovic shorty slip on for my gs500 which sounds a lot better and louder than stock. Cant really fault it apart from the pipe has yellowed a bit.
    But listen to the gsx650 without exhaust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkcVdAFj8ZI

Comment

I have a Yoshi TRC without baffle on mine and it sounds sweet.
      Check fleabay, saw some the other day for 500ish.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Yoshi only make a slip on for the GSX650 for 2008 to 2010. Will that fit my 2013 model?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Veurink View Post
          Thanks for the info. Yoshi only make a slip on for the GSX650 for 2008 to 2010. Will that fit my 2013 model?
          Yes, nothing changed except ecu to restrict it.

Comment

Change the pipe mate, you will love it, nothing like a inline 4 with nice exhaust, do it.

Comment

im looking for a slip on for my bike, i saw this one, it should fit yours i think, worth a look?? apparently off a 2014 GSX650F, theres room for negotiation on price, it is used so it would want to come down a bit

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/spear...50f/1090379898
              I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Working...
              X