Where to get fairings repaired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get fairings repaired?

Hola! Does anyone know a good place that does plastic welding?

The bitumen decided to rough up my fairing a bit, it's not cracked or broken as such, but it's quite scuffed. I just need someone to melt the plastic and smooth it over so I can stick the stickers back over it.
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Try motorcycle panel and paint there in osborne park

QMC productions now online

Comment

Try motorcycle panel and paint there in osborne park
      I had my ZZR fixed there a year ago... they fixed it ok... and the paintjob wasnt bad... but they didnt clear-coat the fucker!!
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Yeah and I got the Vespa quoted by Richard at Motorcycle Pannel & Paint for scrach repairs when it was knocked off its stand a few months back and he was more than THREE TIMES the price of the cheapest quote. I think because I told him that the person who reversed their car into it was paying for it, he just went to town. I thought this was a bit uncool even tho I wasnt paying for it so I shopped around.

On the recomendation of Ex Pete from Causeway I ended up getting it done at Vitech Refinishing Services at 9 Milford Street Easy Victoria Park and they did a spot on job at a third of the price of Motorcycle Pannel & Paint.

Phone is 9472 4577, tell him Perth Streetbikes sent ya.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Cheers, guess I'll do the same and shop around a bit too
          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

If anyone wants paintwork done PM me and i will give you a quote.Ive been panelbeating and spraypainting for 18 years and got into motorcycle painting about 2 years ago.get a Quote then come see me and you will be surprised.I usually only do my own bikes but will help anyone from the forum.I do plastic welding, painting custom paint,the only thing i wont touch is mechanical as thats not my trade.Anyway PM me and i will give you my mobile.

Comment

Yeah take her to Gohan (Leroy)....

He is good at what he does..... i'm thinking of a custom paint job for the blade.....
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
              X