MT10 Comfort Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT10 Comfort Seat

Picked one up for my bike and I installed it and then spent 10 mins trying to work out what I'd done wrong.
    Looks like it was designed and made in a preschool. Fitment is atrocious and truly looks shit, but its installed right.

Any owners out there have the same issue? as much as my arse really wants this seat, my eyes and brain are saying noooooo!

Originally posted by dwillia View Post
    Picked one up for my bike and I installed it and then spent 10 mins trying to work out what I'd done wrong.
    Looks like it was designed and made in a preschool. Fitment is atrocious and truly looks shit, but its installed right.

Any owners out there have the same issue? as much as my arse really wants this seat, my eyes and brain are saying noooooo!
    Won't be looking into the Mt07 seat in that case ha!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

that might be okay - I didn't actually mind the MT07 stock seat but the MT10 is like a park bench

Comment

Originally posted by dwillia View Post
        that might be okay - I didn't actually mind the MT07 stock seat but the MT10 is like a park bench
        I honestly have no desire to upgrade/downgrade. Happy with the stock seat even after 4 hours riding on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X