Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension work On CBR600RR

Afternoon All,
    I have a CBR600RR 2007 and looking to get the forks and shock serviced, but also looking for someone good who can set it up correctly for my weight, (105kg) . Also they need to be reasonably priced! Can any of you good people recommend anyone you used? In NOR but will travel .
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Rockfish View Post
    Afternoon All,
    I have a CBR600RR 2007 and looking to get the forks and shock serviced, but also looking for someone good who can set it up correctly for my weight, (105kg) . Also they need to be reasonably priced! Can any of you good people recommend anyone you used? In NOR but will travel .
    Thanks in advance.
    OK- Let me be the first of many to say: Marty Moose. If you want to get your existing equipment to work for you, you can not go past this guy for value for money. Also, he's a bloody nice guy who will explain everything to you. Either do a search for Marty Moose (that's only his forum name, I can't remember his actual name) for his phone number.... OR, I'm sure someone will chime in with it for you.

Comment

Paul and Hamish over at [MENTION=76613]Chain Reaction[/MENTION] in Welshpool will look after you. http://www.chainreactionmotorcycles.com.au/
      “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Yeah Marty Moose is awesome for setup, for service I had West Horizon Motorcycles do mine recently.

Comment

MDH Tuning.
          Mark worked miracles for me/us.
          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
          #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

You’ll need a service and springs front and rear. The 07 CBR is sprung for <85kg. You won’t get near the right sag numbers without springs.
            EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Cheers for the sound advice everyone , I’ll be contacting them for a quote and will report back when I got it sorted.
              👍👍

Comment

Pop in and see Russ At Dynotime. He has some great valving specs for the CBR as you will need a revalve to go with the springs. I can then help you set it up if you like....

MM

Comment

Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post
                  Pop in and see Russ At Dynotime. He has some great valving specs for the CBR as you will need a revalve to go with the springs. I can then help you set it up if you like....

MM
                  Cheers Marty, Ill get back to you after I get it all done. Just doing all the other servicing i have to do this week first.

Comment

Alex at Corse is an Ohlins Technician and a hell of a nice guy
                    RR VRT #100
                    Sponsors Wanted.
                    Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                    A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post

MM
                      Marty, could I pay you a visit sometime for my MT10 too?
                      Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Working...
                      X