• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart helmet

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...4_cK8g_EvgURPE

-

How much does it weigh?
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

not this shit again, dodge vipers, blow & hookers for everyone involved!! wooo

Comment

Brought to you by the same cunts that think every bike needs bluetooth enabled active KERS, airbags, 18 mode anti-fun control, 37 selectable riding modes to suit your star sign, wildly intrusive ABS, ride by wire panty debunchers, tank bags, panniers, and home/life automation control system connectivity. "Augmented Reality"? Shit gets real pretty fast when you ride a man sized bike at a man sized pace. LAME.... LAME I say!

The only thing going in my helmet is my head and a set of ear plugs. "Connected" is the last thing I want to be when I'm riding.

*rabble rabble* *rabble rabble* *Old Man Shouts at Cloud*
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

^ so much this.

Comment

the smart bit in the helmet should be the head, and if its not then no amount of tech is gonna stop an accident

Comment

I tried Sena connection once on a ‘burbs bash.
              Screaming engines, occasional, “Fuck!” And shit loads of heavy breathing.
              Na.
              I certainly don’t have time to have a pleasant conversation and if I did it would never be pleasant anyway.
              Fuck that shit right off.

Comment

You seem to be a touch aggressive there Greenie, in a few of your recent posts...

All good mate?
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                  You seem to be a touch aggressive there Greenie, in a few of your recent posts...

All good mate?
                  He’s a complete fuckwit but on this occasion I agree with him. When I’m riding the only sound I want is the sound of the engine and anything else that might be important like, oh I don’t know, sirens and shit. Anyhow, being the industrial strength tightarse that I am if it costs more than $100 on EBay it’s out of my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Steak View Post
                    He’s a complete fuckwit but...
                    Well you see now that’s just not nice.
                    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

He’s a complete fuckwit
                      Now thats just uncalled for - cunt

Comment

Comment

It's the future, man.
                          -

Comment

He’s a complete fuckwit but on this occasion I agree with him. When I’m riding the only sound I want is the sound of the engine and anything else that might be important like, oh I don’t know, sirens and shit. Anyhow, being the industrial strength tightarse that I am if it costs more than $100 on EBay it’s out of my budget.

(Choke!) That coming from a chap who’s life experiences make a Le Mans exciting. 😂😂😂😂😂

Who’s a Fuckwit?

Comment

Oh this again, another kick starter unknown company trying to make a smart helmet.

Does anyone else get a sense of arrogance when watching their promo video? As if they genuinely think their helmet will be safer than anything else on the market. Beating companies whom have been actively developing, iterating, and evolving helmet designs for decades... plus have all of this technology in it. It also really irks me that they call a helmet an accessory, I have never once thought of my helmet as an accessory, or anything other as a piece of safety equipment.

I might be a little against the grain here but I like the idea of having a HUD while riding. Keep it simple and uncluttered, just basic GPS information (eg. turn left 500m), and maybe current speed, no need for anything else. I think I said this last time the topic came up, I'll wait until the big helmet manufacturers come out with something, there is probably a good reason why none of them have brought a smart helmet to market yet.

On a side note, I'm sure putting a H on the end of the name will avoid any form of legal action from Marvel /s

Comment

Working...
                              X