Rimstripes *Updated 31/3/04*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimstripes *Updated 31/3/04*

As BAD as this photoshop job is, what do you guys think of a couple of stripes on the 636's Rims? :shock: i like the little bit of extra colour on otherwise boring black...

also what would it cost roughly?

looks cool mate. i wanted to do the same thing (but in yellow) for the TLR. need to do the rims black first though. still looks lovely.

Comment

A few guys did it on their race bikes last year with normal car pin stripe tape. Looks mint

Comment

Definately worth doing dude - looks great!

Comment

I think that bike would look mint with polished rims and green spokes.
          :-)

Comment

thats an idea ben although i dont know how i go finding pinstripe in kawa green :?

Comment

Rim striping

I dont have the Kwaka green in the book as being available on a small roll suitable for rim striping. Have it on the large roll (40cm wide) for general signage though. Have done a couple of bikes up here and I can organise someone in Perth to do it if anyone is interested.

Comment

Never thought of that. Maybe one of the signwriters???? My Uncle Stu owns the Sign Centre in Osborne Park and races himself so h might be keen to get something organised.

Comment

rim striping

Try Dave from Stripemaster. Phoneis 93372095. Tell him Jon from Gero sent you and he will look after you.

Comment

awsome thanks!

Comment

EASY, put bike on paddock stand, click first gear and let out clutch!
                      this causes wheel to spin, now dip a small paint brush in coloured paint of your choice, hold brush again rim whilst spinning and HEY PRESTO rim stipes!!!!
                      *now how do i do the front one???* :?: :?:

Comment

Just hode the paintbrush to you wheel as you going DER!

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

i got them done today. im really happy with the result. dave from stripemaster really came through for me. you can reach him on 93372095

Comment

how much for that?
                            Masda74

Comment

that looks beautiful wilco....... yeah, what masda said......

Comment

Working...
                              X