Price: Alarm $299(USD)
    Perimeter sensor $35(USD)
    Factory plugin kit $19.95(USD)
    Backup battery $33(USD)

Shipping: $25(USD)
    If you can... you MUST!

damn whos that hansome character?!?

I have to say another huge thanks to klinky for his time. :!:

It has been working really well so far and has managed to scare off a few people with a couple of chirps when the proximity sensor picks them up, money well spent

Comment

Great wrtie up Klink, well done.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

those motion sensors are pretty cool ay
        was going past an MG the other day and it beeped at me, i didnt know wtf had happened.
        knowing that it could go off must be a major disincentive to trying to flog a bike!!
        why is stopping so important??

Comment

just wondering klink, is it an immobiliser as well, or just an alarm, etc? or did i miss that part? cause i would be interested in it otherwise

Comment

just wondering klink, is it an immobiliser as well, or just an alarm, etc? or did i miss that part? cause i would be interested in it otherwise
            Yes, sorry, there is an optional addon for immobilisation. $29(USD) Check their website for further information.
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

had a look at the website, and i can see why you are so stoked about it. sounds great...... need money though

Comment

Is it easy enough to change the frequency that it operates on? or do they come outta the factory with different frequencies?
                ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

No, you cant change the frequency

Edit: I see what you might be getting at here... and if you are concerned that one remote pager will interfere with another.... I'm not entirely sure. I'll contact the guys at Aritronix and get back to you.
                  If you can... you MUST!

Comment

With the current exchange rate and all, what are they worth in AUD? Don't know where to check the current exchange rate.

Masda74
                    Masda74

Comment

google is your friend!

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=currency...le+Search&meta=

Comment

Thanks for that?
                        Did you guys post on the forums stating you would be ordering?

Masda74
                        Masda74

Comment

Did you guys post on the forums stating you would be ordering?
                          No I didnt make a post. Mainly because I wanted to test these units out first, before making any recommendations. Wi|co just happened to be around and asked me about alarm systems when I was about to make my purchase.

I wont recommend a product i've never tested myself!

I can assist any of you that are wanting to do a group buy, however, I'm afraid I dont really have the time to organise it for you. Perhaps someone like yourself or Hewie.. (our forum discount dude) can?
                          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Yup ..

I will be organising discounts for the forum. I can look at doing the scorpion alarm.

Im just organising with Deej to get the forum discount section up and going... from there I can start organising a Group Buy if ppl are interested.

Hopefully will be up and going for next week.
                            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Found out that if you want an extra pager, or if you lose yours they are available from the same company for $59(USD)
                              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
                              X