Handlebars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handlebars

yea... well i wanna put Motorcross style handlebars on my CBR900RR... whats the go guys? how do i go about this? do i need a kit? new forks? etc? any of yer input would be great

Some of the NSX boyos have em, might want to check out there web site and see who has em and then email them. Might be a bit of a journey but I see no one else has answered you :cry:
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Some of the NSX boyos have em, might want to check out there web site and see who has em and then email them. Might be a bit of a journey but I see no one else has answered you   :cry:
      thanks for the reply Ace

Comment

NSX.. have they got a site ? found North shore extreme (treadlies)........feels like I should be whispering ..where are they what do they do ....?
        .. practice .. practice.. practice ..

Comment

NSX.. have they got a site ? found North shore extreme (treadlies)........feels like I should be whispering ..where are they what do they do ....?
          www.northsidextreme.com <-- take a look then *whispers*

ok... i found out today...and ill explain it for anyone else wanting to know... either u have to use the triple clamps off a dirt bike (slight chance of them fitting, or slight modification) or u drill two holes in your triple clamp either side of the big bolt... and bolt on a set of dirt bike handlebar clamps....then bolt on the handlebars... easy

Comment

if anyone else was interested in this conversion...heres a pic to help

Comment

Ver nice -

Are all your cables long enough ? heard this can cause some grief ..what did the adaptors (dont know the word) set you back?.

Comment

Ver nice -

Are all your cables long enough ? heard this can cause some grief ..what did the adaptors (dont know the word) set you back?.
                so far i havent had problems with the cables..... but if i do...i will opt for universal models no doubt.... same with braided lines... the handlebar mounts i scored from 2 wheeled wreckers for $25.... re-threaded them... and drilled the triple myself.....done

Comment

To buy a kit would set you back about 250 not bad fo a bit of messin around
                  does drilling your triple clamp weaken it ?(enough to worry about).whe n your done ...would you post an approx. costing ? would you get away with if for 200 or will it blow out .. :?
                  looks sweet though..

Comment

To buy a kit would set you back about 250 not bad fo a bit of messin around
                    does drilling your triple clamp weaken it ?(enough to worry about).whe n your done ...would you post an approx. costing ? would you get away with if for 200 or will it blow out .. :?
                    looks sweet though..
                    drilling your triple dosent weaken it at all (not to make it unsafe anyhow, 2x 12mm holes) as for the kit.... i guess it depends on what kinda parts you go for... i used the best handlebars for the application (eg- Renthal) but you could go for something cheaper for half the price.... ill keep you imformed of the progress and costs anyhow

Comment

how much was the single seat tail?

lookin good cad

Comment

how much was the single seat tail?

lookin good cad
                        i scored it off a mate....so i guess i got it very discounted... dunno how much a new one is tho :cry:

Comment

Working...
                        X