Scooter!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooter!!

How can i get a lil 50cc to go a bit faster???
    (without spending too much $$$)

I already found the bigger back tyre makes it have more top end but less acceleration. Maybe if someone with a real bike tows me??

dont even fuck with it...not worth the hassle

or try dropping it out of a Hercules C130 =)

Comment

Try Slip streaming the posties bike next time he drops mail....

Comment

Rip all the fairings and bolt on crap off it so that u have just got a frame, engine and a seat.

It'l rock.... get a yellow by the first cop that see's it but......... itl rock!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

hahah.. im all for the Hercules idea

Comment

When your out riding, hold onto someone else and when they speed up so do you.... :evil: or buy a new motor vehicular cycle
            I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

i cant afford a new motor vehicular cycle at the moment, so i'll buy a hercules and ride the scooter off it

Comment

Buy a bottle of nitromethane from hobbyshop... they are used for 2stroke engines and comes mixed with synthetic oil. Don't mix with petrol and get a couple of heat range colder plug.
                You'll need to experiment a bit to get the right A/F ratio by adding more or less nitro, which you'll be able to get separately from the hobbyshop also.

you asked for more power!!
                and btw I'm well known for blowing up engines among friends...just a warning.
                :twisted:

Comment

yes.. blowing up engines and dropping bikes
                  but yes.. he knows what he's talking about
                  Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

ummm i need it to work when im done with it!!

Comment

yes....the bike seems to fall away from me whenever I hit guardrails...
                      Still haven't figured out why it does that??

may be the scooter's best left alone if you need it to be reliable..

Comment

yeah not toooo long till i can upgrade!!

Comment

Working...
                        X