rear plate mounts and short stalk indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear plate mounts and short stalk indicators

i trying to get brackets to remove the rear mud guard on the bike.

i have taken phots and as u can see the rear mudguard is a large sectio but easly removed. just need some brakets

any ideas?

Love
    Nick :twisted:

:? Photo's Wat Photo!!!??

Brendan
    Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Comment

He said he took a photo... he didnt say he posted it
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

convert to flush mount indicators maybe?!?!
        ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

sry i forgot

http://www.westsidextreme.com/webcrash/

the black bit is the part i intend on moving.. it really serves no purpose apart from holding indicators and the number plate on the bike.

any ideas ? yeh flush indicators are an idea.. should make it easier and then just a bracket for the number plate ?
          Love

Comment

Nick,
            Just Clicky Clicky

You can then order the "side paddles" for mounting the short stalk indicators. You've seen mine... its exactly the same. I have the new short stalk indicators available from the same place too.
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

u could always do what i did nicko... dunno how ud conquor the hole u leave in the undertail though.. maybe sum custom plastic work?
              "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

klink... i aint ever seen urs.. bring it round

scott ill have to have a look

i cant remeber wot u did

dont car about the plastics under the taill.. but theres heaps of whole to put bolts and shit into
                Love

Comment

sry i forgot

http://www.westsidextreme.com/webcrash/

the black bit is the part i intend on moving.. it really serves no purpose apart from holding indicators and the number plate on the bike.

any ideas ? yeh flush indicators are an idea.. should make it easier and then just a bracket for the number plate ?
                  LOOKS LIKE MY DOG BEEN AT YOURS TOO??

AS FOR BRACKETS - GET YOUR SORRY ARSE TO BUNNINGS ANS SPEND 5 BUCKS ON SOME ALUMINIUM BAR, CUT AND MAKE 2 LITTLE TRIANGLES TO USE AS BRACKETS (LIKE SHELF BRACKETS)
                  SEE HERE: (TRY TO LOOK BELOW CHICK)

Comment

Nick,
                    Just Clicky Clicky

You can then order the "side paddles" for mounting the short stalk indicators. You've seen mine... its exactly the same. I have the new short stalk indicators available from the same place too.

Hook up a wire to that and it will be come a Flick Plate

Brendan
                    Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Comment

God damn I love that pic Daz! :shock:
                      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Nick: Ive tidied up the rear end on my 7 and looks a treat, required i cut.

If you remove your indicators you'll notice that the 'extension centre' part can be mounted under the tail of your bike thus allowing the indicators to sit ~6-7cm closer in to the bum of the bike which eliminates em sticking out so much when stock. The indicator can basically be mounted against the rubber piece....like i said take em apart jumble the parts round a little and you'll see, no cutting/hacking required and u can put it back to stock if necessary.

I removed hte rear reflector + number plate illuminator and mounted the number plate on that flat part so the number plate sits 90degrees to the ground. then trimmed up all the extra plastic bit underneath.

didnt take too long at all and looks a treat and even better didnt cost a cent

Comment

Nick: Ive tidied up the rear end on my 7 and looks a treat, required i cut.

If you remove your indicators you'll notice that the 'extension centre' part can be mounted under the tail of your bike thus allowing the indicators to sit ~6-7cm closer in to the bum of the bike which eliminates em sticking out so much when stock. The indicator can basically be mounted against the rubber piece....like i said take em apart jumble the parts round a little and you'll see, no cutting/hacking required and u can put it back to stock if necessary.

I removed hte rear reflector + number plate illuminator and mounted the number plate on that flat part so the number plate sits 90degrees to the ground. then trimmed up all the extra plastic bit underneath.

didnt take too long at all and looks a treat and even better didnt cost a cent
                          If you removed the number plate light, what's now illuminating the plate? nothing?
                          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

yeh i cut mine to.. but i wanna get rid of the whole section

the brake light , lights mine up...

iv always been okj
                            Love

Comment

Hey Daz,

Was there a bike in that pic??? Seeing a chick, but the rest is a blur!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X