• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbroom
    replied
    Those were branded 'OGGY knobs'

you can find stockists here

Kenma Australia: Performance Motorcycle Accessories, Axle Oggys and Oggy Knobbs by Promoto the original Australian crash protection

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkKnight
    replied
    hey guys just got one of these for my wife and would like to know what crash knobs fit it ?
    any help would be awesome
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• rudleo
    replied
    wow. four years later this thread is still going. if only I had the time/money/inspiration to do the same to the r6!

Leave a comment:

• Gimpy
    replied
    Hellava mad lookin' VTR, that seat absoultly looks mint, Not sure how keen i'd be to part with large amounts of cashiolia on the too50 though

Leave a comment:

• darth lefty
    replied
    Bump for vtr250 newbie fanclub.

Leave a comment:

• mcdegoh
    replied
    Hi Hondakid,

Which bike you talking bout?

Leave a comment:

• RubY
    replied
    I see this bike parked a lot at work. Does who ever own it work at Burswood?

Leave a comment:

• mcdegoh
    replied
    thanks Boska. Looking forward to know which bar he used. The one i had fitted welll but just too long and had to cut it but will cause some complication once assembled.

Leave a comment:

• boska
    replied
    Hey mate,

My brother had a 2001 model and swapped the bars to the pro taper SE bars and did it with ease. Made the bike far more comfortable and easy to control, especially coming from motocross bikes. That is if nothing too major has changed from 2001 up. I'll ask him next time I talk to him and let you know how he did it.

Leave a comment:

• mcdegoh
    replied
    Yeah. Been looking everywhere for a handle bar too. Got a pro taper bar but will not fit as will have to mod all the cables and hose.

Bummer.

Leave a comment:

• boska
    replied
    Hey Guys,

Im about to buy a Vtr250 and want to know how you change the tail light to like the pictures on here.

Where do you buy it etc... also found some small indicators on eBay but are too small, is there anywhere else you can buy similar ones to the ones on his bike?

Also is chopping and sanding the Guard off all you have to do? looks like the number plate has been placed higher...

would really appreciate your help.

Cheers, Mark

Leave a comment:

• rudleo
    replied
    bars were from steve (rated r) he runs a shop on ebay under the same name.. he's also on this forum.. maybe send him a message and he might be able to sort you out with something..

barend mirrors are from austreetfighters (ausfr.com.au)

Leave a comment:

• ducati900ss
    replied
    Hi, Great bike...

Looking to mod my partners vtr 250...

Can't find any reference on this thread as to where the Bars and bar end mirrors came from. Wondering if you or the previous owner can remember? The mirrors look as tho they've got billet arms? Whats the reach to the bars like- my partners a bit of a shorty!

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• richie_b
    replied
    you can have a look here. I may be selling it soon.

Perth Street Bikes - CND Garage

Leave a comment:

• Rich...
    replied
    His link is to an old for sale thread that no longer exists...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X