Whats The Best Chain Lub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats The Best Chain Lub?

Whats The Best Chain Lub???? That doesnt leave a mess!!!

Brendan
    Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Motorex is the business, have a read here:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...opic.php?t=2132

Then visit madmax, but only if you really lub your chain.

Comment

Motorex all the way!

See Chookie down at Causway Honda for a great deal!
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

i like belray super clean , its a wax which some people dont like , but its pretty darn good at staying on

i have the white rims to prove it

cheapy but good is CRC's white lithium grease with teflon, basically the same stuff to pay megabux for in thebike shops with a fancy label

havent tried the motorex stuff yet, do have a can of their plastic spray polish/protector etc which is pretty good tho

Comment

ive gone from belray to motorex....sorry chookie but ill be going back to belray,
          i dont believe im applying motorex incorectly, ive tried it cold, hot, clean, dirty but im still ending up with more than normal messy rims :oops:

must say though Brendan, everyone loves the motorex, makes me wonder what im fucking up :shock:

Comment

Sounds like the Motorex, is the way to go i will try it and see!! thanx guyz 4 the feed bk,

Brendan P,s sorry 4 putting the post in the wrong spot!!
            Your Life Expectancy Is Directly Related To Your Right Wrist!!!!!

Comment

used the belray superclean for over a year and is the best i have tried. just remember if you are going to use it clean your chain properly before applying or its just useless. Then again that probably goes for them all,

Comment

howdo you clean the chain and how can you not apply it properly? dont you just go for a blat and then put it on the stand and spray away??

Comment

well dont know about everyone else but i sit there with a light brush and a bowl of kero and clean away untill it sparkles. then allow to dry before appling lube.

Comment

well dont know about everyone else but i sit there with a light brush and a bowl of kero and clean away untill it sparkles. then allow to dry before appling lube.
                    Hmmm.... Well I shave my body totally, removing all hair, then I clip and clean my finger and toe nails. I sanctify the workshop area with an ancient pagan ritual then I offer the newborn young of a vanquished enemy. After that I bathe in the blood of a freshly sacrificed virgin and pray to a graven effigy. After completing this covenant, I take the vessel of chain lubricant in hand and go *Pffft pffft* rotate the tire and go *pffft pffft* again.

Comment

Hmmm.... Well I shave my body totally, removing all hair, then I clip and clean my finger and toe nails. I sanctify the workshop area with an ancient pagan ritual then I offer the newborn young of a vanquished enemy. After that I bathe in the blood of a freshly sacrificed virgin and pray to a graven effigy. After completing this covenant, I take the vessel of chain lubricant in hand and go *Pffft pffft* rotate the tire and go *pffft pffft* again.
                      Hey! What drugs are you on? got any spare??
                      ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

tried a couple of different ones but dont like the motorex stuff....

looks like someone has blown their load on my chain !

Comment

Working...
                        X