Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can never have enough Carbon Fibre...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can never have enough Carbon Fibre...

You guy's might already know of this place, but if you haven't, then check out:

www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au

They sell a heap of good quality c/f stuff for most makes and models. I've allready got a hugger, infill covers and tripple clamp cover for my ZX12R, with more on the way.

Just though I'd share this with the rest of the psb community, it seams like a good thing

Anyway, Keep the rubber side down. 8)

Thanks Clancy, a good thread. And welcome to the forums.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Nice. Welcome.

'Number9' on the forum might be able to suggest some alternative carbon fibre shops
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Re: You can never have enough Carbon Fibre...

They sell a heap of good quality c/f stuff for most makes and models. I've allready got a hugger, infill covers and tripple clamp cover for my ZX12R, with more on the way.

Just though I'd share this with the rest of the psb community, it seams like a good thing    

Anyway, Keep the rubber side down.  8)

The carbon intakes i got for the 7 are from there , there mint, heaps nicer than that crappy plastic

but carbon aint cheap!

http://www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au/items/item17.htm
        Love
        Nick :twisted:

Comment

Re: You can never have enough Carbon Fibre...

Anyway, Keep the rubber side down.  8)

The carbon intakes i got for the 7 are from there , there mint, heaps nicer than that crappy plastic

but carbon aint cheap!

http://www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au/items/item17.htm

its cheaper than buying a replacement part and repainting it.

Comment

Working...
          X