Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reccomend a machinist and a chassis builder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reccomend a machinist and a chassis builder?

hey guys, about to attempt to put a rgv banana arm and USD's into an rz250. and i'm most likely going to need some machining done (swingarm, custom spacers etc.) and i'm also likely to need the stem pressed out of the yokes, and another one pressed in.
    wondering if you can reccomend someone.

i also need an engineering firm who can help to redesign, and then weld up, the rear section of the frame (to strengthen) and also build a new subframe.
    so long as the money pit doesn't dry up! lol
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Speak to Russell from causeway honda... he can set you up with everything!!! the man is a CHAMP! beleive me.. he does work for me 9361 6677

and for the welding/frame mods etc speak to Ray Tilbrook in wangara.... best in the business 9309 3525

Comment

http://www.rd350ypvs.nl/
      should look something like the bike in the "my projects" section of that website when i'm done.
      except, with a bead blasted engine and a frame done in that speckly ducati fame paint

Comment

spoke to ray tilbrook. told me he doesn't really do mods cos he's too busy doing repairs on racers.
        anyone else reccomend a chassis builder, i could really use one!
        got a machinist now tho

Comment

Who did you get for a machinist?
          A mate of mine wants to fit a set of 94 CBR600 wheels to his KTM 525, and needs axles, spacers, and general engineering done to make it all fit square etc.

Anyone else recommend anyone who likes the odd turning job thats not simple?

Cheers.

Rob.
          Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Working...
          X