new short stalk indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new short stalk indicators

Just purchased my short stalk clear lensed indicators next step is installing into my factory r6 faring hole, after pissfarting around with the new indicator, trying to get it to fit :x ive come to the conclusion i need sum advice, ne1 got ne links to previous installs?
    "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

aint their a good yami forum around somewhere?

Pac??

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

tried the r6messagenet, and an extensive search on google... no quick fix articles, have emailed a few people though, it may pay off
      "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

I think bman just put some on his bike, it's not an R6, but he had some probs, cause it was like good girls should.... very tight fit :twisted:
        Maybe you could ask him what ideas he may have?

Comment

yeh cheers dragon, but after much deliberation ive decided to get sum 5mm alloy and make sum spacers for them, dunno how itl turn out ill post the results

Comment

Why don't you just take the old ones out, drill a new hole in the ugly black fender, and mount em in that. Then cut the rest of the fender off

Comment

I got these adapter plates from Northside that cover the factory hole for $20 I have a zx9r but you could ask Ralph if they make them for your ride
              i would rather be dead and cool than alive and uncool

Comment

damn, its been a while since this thread has come bak to haunt me... cheers loop but i installed em the next day with sum alloy and abit of mdf..
                looks just like a bought 1

Comment

Hey Smoke, I know you've already solved your problem... but I thought i'd still add this:

INDY SPACER
                  If you can... you MUST!

Comment

what i did on one of my R6,s is made up 2 spacers witha peice of carbon fibre from a damaged pipe.one on the inside and one on the outside of the the holes left after the factory indicaters are removed.trimmed up on a bench grinder,and it looked sweet.this still gave it flex as there was a gap between the 2 peices of carbon fibre.if you own a R6 and a R1 you will now what im talking about.thats about the best way i,ve found to do it,and it looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X