MDH Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDH Tuning

After getting recommendations from a few guys on the site I went to see Mark at MDH Tuning and see for myself.

I'm definately impressed, and would also recommend him.
    The customer service was second to none.

Care to indulge me in a few minutes of your time?

Not much needed to be done as I had already given it a service myself.
    All the TRX really needed was a check-up, a new set of tyres, sprockets and a chain. The tyres and chain were well priced. (I rang around before hand.)

In previous posts there were comment that his labour charge is pricey.
    Granted the total labour charge was a touch more than if a shop had done it. But at least I knew that the time I was billed for was quality time spent on the bike. I checked my Yamaha receipts and they were about $60/hr, which is more than MDH, and at the factory store you never know if you paid that much for an apprentice.

When picking up the bike I got full run-down on what he thought of the bike, what was coming up, better ways to look after it etc. Not to mention we also just yapped on about bikes for a while. It was very reasurring to be picking up the bike from the person that serviced it and knowing have been working on bikes for at least 14years.

Even just going there to get a quote a month or so back I was impressed.

Now, to keep things from seeming biased, I'm NOT saying all other mechanics in Perth are crap, or bagging shops.
    If you are confident in the service you are getting where you take your bike. Great. Stick with it.

This is just my opinion. Like it / don't like / disregard it / whatever you like.

But I'll be going back to MDH for any more work that needs to be done to the bike. If it works out a little more expensive, IMHO it's money well spent.

"Thank you, god bless and good-night"

*Get's down off soapbox*

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this "Infomercial", I'm just opinionated & credit where credit's due.

sigpic

All the good things I've been hearing about MDH makes me want to look into it and at least look at a quote seeing as how the F4i is just about due for its 12k service.

Of course I have to be able to use my bloody arms again first so I can take it in :roll:

Comment

ahhh more good posts about MDH i mite have to take the rgv in for a service soon shes due.

Comment

do they do two stroke work?
        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Yeh and they only charge you half as much!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yeh sounds really good
            thanks for the info.

frag was raving about it b4 wasnt he?

anyone got the link..

do u use it deej?
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

anyone got the link..
              MDH hasn't got a webpage or email for work.
              I just scanned his business card.

Yeah Frag & corks speak highly of him.

I believe tex and some a couple other racers see him as well.
              sigpic

Comment

I'v used him yeh. I found him good but expensive.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                X