Still looking for someone who can modify frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for someone who can modify frames

hey guys, i'm still looking for someone who can modify the frame on my rz for me, after the guy I was going to have do it, is no longer doing that kind of work. I'm looking for someone who works in steel and aluminium preferably, and they must know about bike frames, as i need the shock mounted in the right place.

cheers guys!
    troy
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

I get all the work for my drag bike done by Forbes & Mills Engineering in Wangara. His work is absolutely top notch.

He just finished building a nitrous bike for a customer (frame and all) and is now building a top fueller for another. He knows his stuff but he's usually very busy so you may have to wait a while.

Ph 9309 3373 and ask for Gavin
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Comment

Another option might be Ray Tilbrook in Wangara. Should just be in the phone book. Does a bit of work for us when we total race bikes

Comment

PM me the details, as I run a fabrication workshop and have rebuilt a few bike frames in the past.

Comment

spoken to ray tilbrook before and he says he only repairs race frames now.
          calvin, thanks mate, you have a PM
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

spoken to ray tilbrook before and he says he only repairs race frames now.
            calvin, thanks mate, you have a PM
            Damn, unlucky. Ray is a top bloke... he did magic to my totalled gixxer and charged 1960's prices. I felt so bad that I had to buy him a bottle
            Will you insure me?!

Comment

Or you could always call Russel Alyward from "Better pipes for bikes"

hes the bomb!

Comment

Working...
              X