Tyre thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre thread

I am putting new tryres on the FZR for general road use and my trackdays (YEAH, the are SOOOOOON)

I remember seeing a couple of decent threads on tyre advice and now I cant find them.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

ta

Tyres 1

Tyres 2
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I wonder what this box is for

Thanks for the help but those links do bugger all now. lol

I will keep looking
      Last edited by Ben S; 08-10-2007, 06:16 PM. Reason: realised what that box was for

Comment

Originally posted by bennysthe1 View Post
        I am putting new tryres on the FZR for general road use and my trackdays (YEAH, the are SOOOOOON)

I remember seeing a couple of decent threads on tyre advice and now I cant find them.

ta
        psst: go for the ones with holes in the middle

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

If you're going track or track & road - Pilot Power 2CT or Pilot Road 2CT.
          I'm sure the Avon Storms on mine will hold up for a track day with me riding.

Depends how fast you ride though...

Comment

I like to think I go fast.

Havnt come off in the 9 years I've been riding tho so maybe im not going fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by bennysthe1 View Post

ta
              Cant find your tyres hey? There is one on the front rim, and a larger one on the rear wheel. They were there when I saw you this morning.
              Danm that Westie must have stolen them!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                If you're going track or track & road - Pilot Power 2CT or Pilot Road 2CT.
                I'm sure the Avon Storms on mine will hold up for a track day with me riding.

Depends how fast you ride though...
                Cant decide between the Pilot Power 2CT or the Metzler M3

Comment

I think you may be limited by the rear rim size on the fzr. When I put those tyres on it i seem to remember that there wasnt heaps to choose from. Would love to see it go around the track!

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                    I think you may be limited by the rear rim size on the fzr. When I put those tyres on it i seem to remember that there wasnt heaps to choose from. Would love to see it go around the track!
                    Got some Dunlop GPR70's going on it. About the only thing that I could get that was decent and would fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X