2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S

Andy is happy after a long wait of a couple of months, the Muffler finally arrived.

This is what the bike used to look like

Add a Two Brothers Carbon Fibre and it now looks like this

Sounds really nice and deep, bit of a popping issue when backing off, but I reckon it sounds cool

oooooo noice. Do a wheelie!!!

Comment

eek, stocky is massive
      like the replacement though
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Looks V noice!

Did you have a 1200 Bandit before the 1250?

If so, - how does the new version go compared to the old ones (pre 2000 or 2000/2007 model range)?

Comment

The new bandits look odd without the cooling fins on the engine...

Pipe looks nice, I'm more partial to a nice Titanium or Stainless can.
          MILES better than the stocky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebandit View Post
            Looks V noice!
            Did you have a 1200 Bandit before the 1250?
            If so, - how does the new version go compared to the old ones (pre 2000 or 2000/2007 model range)?
            Andy had the 2006 model for about 4 months before getting this, the only reason he got the 2006 was the expected October/November arrival date of the 2007 Bandits.

He would never go back, these are heaps better and having riden both I do agree.

John, he got the carbon fibre cos, again he wasn't going to wiat another maybe 6 months for a titanium pipe. Apparantley they were making the Carbon Fibre, then the Titanium

Comment

not sure about the yellow, sure it sounds nice though

Comment

Originally posted by cebafed View Post
                not sure about the yellow, sure it sounds nice though
                yeh ran out of time on the weekend, but will post to sound clip when I can

Comment

Might have to book in for a test ride on a 1250. The old 1200 that GrantG used to own was bulletproof and still went hard after many km's.

Agree with thoughts about the cooling fins. The new version doesn't look quite as "tough" as the old

Comment

Yeh, but the old version doesn't have anything on the new version in regards to handling, 1 extra gear etc etc.

Comment

How much did the Muffler cost ?. I have got a K8 and thinking of doing a few mods. Did your bike have any flat spots before you put the can on. Had to take mine back to the dealer as it was horrible at 3 grand. They say they have fixed it (TPS) but it still doesnt seem right to me.

Comment

alot of new bike have a flat spot some where on the rev range as its the rev range that they emission test it at. hence the flat spot reduces emissions.

maybe a power commander and a remap is on the cards.
                        Wes

Comment

Popping is fine ... Got PCIII ?

Comment

It's in at Dynotime today, we shall see

Suzuki dealer tweeked it a bit and it changed from popping at 3k to around 4k

Price was $800

no PC3 Andy won't do that

New Pilot Sports (?) for $400 got scrubbed in on O'Briens last night

Comment

The pipe looks great.

Just interested, why wouldn't he get a PC3?

Comment

Working...
                              X