Front brake disk "tracking"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front brake disk "tracking"?

Taking a look at the front right disk it looks like there's three "tracks" on it.

There's a section maybe 8mm wide that's noticeably less "shiny" than the space on either side of it, it's near enough to right in the middle.

Is it anything to worry about? Anything I can improve or change?

I guess I'm asking if it's normal?
    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

anything stuck in your pads?
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
      anything stuck in your pads?
      How do I check for that?
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Have a look at the pads...

Comment

with your eyes
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Ok, thanks. To be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
              with your eyes

Comment

Working...
              X