Sidi boots or any ventilated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidi boots or any ventilated

Does anyone have the Sidi Vertigo Air boots? I'm looking at getting a pair. I've tried on some Oxtar TCS Replica boots in a 48 and they fitted me fairly well but a little loose around the calf.
    Just that most shops don't seem to stock size 48(13). Some manufacturers don't even make them that large.

I'm thinking about getting them from the US since they are only 2/3 the price of local shops.

I'm wearing Rossi's at the moment and I need to get some new boots before summer sets in.
    im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Have the Sidi Air's and they're heaps cooler and a better fit than my B sidi's. Go and see Kev at Rick Gills.
    sigpicJoseph Nobody Sponsor.

Comment

ive got alpine stars smxR vented, great summer boot!

theyre very comfy because theyre designed for practicality.

Cost me 300-ish..

Comment

Steel Blue laceups FTW.

All this nancy pancy textile/slider/knob crap is for wimps.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Yeah ,Just bought a pair recently , hardly know your wearing em theyre that light . Very comfy .Got from a place in Vic Park called Motorcycle Accesories, i think .

Comment

Good boots, as said are very light and have adjustable calf support. Mack 1 have them for around $460 I think.

The only dramas I have with them is the stitching at the top rubs on my leg as I wear them under my draggins. Apart from that no other major problems.

Comment

dyno

sorry to hijack your thread, but how much can you get a pair from the US for?

cheers

Comment

I' very happy with my Oxtar tcs (they squeak a bit tho). Housemate's Sidi vertigo have a broken zipper.

We didn't buy them that far apart - sure he uses his a little bit more than I do, but yeah... mine have pretty minimal wear and tear....
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Sidi Vertigo Air from Newenough.com for $275 US which is around $305 + P&H which may total just under $400 but I thought they were more than that here.
                  im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

I've got the Vertigo Air's. Great boots as the others have said. I have found that i can wear them for about 90% of the year as our winters just arent that cold.

I've got size 45 - so not much use you trying them on.

I also got them from newenough. I searched around and no one in Perth gave me a price anywhere even close to newenough.

Comment

have a look on eBay, there are a few shops selling them stateside for US275

ie
                      eBay Motors: Sidi Vertigo Air race boots Free Shipping!! Blk Size 47 (item 220102689221 end time Nov-10-07 18:15:06 PST)

so look around and see who can do the cheapest postage.

Comment

Working...
                      X